|Temporary cut in prices! Half price on everything! Need money so I can go visit =KronicAlice~|
So. Just in case this interests anyone, I do lazy commissions. They take time and rarely end up the way people want them to be. And yes, I sort of do different styles. Just discuss it with me and we'll see what happens, though, I prefer my most recent one - seen in my latest pictures.
- Headshot; 1$ or 10 points
- Bust; 2$ or 15 points - [link] (Example!)
- Full body; 3$ or 20 points
- Headshot; 2$ or 15 points - [link] (Example)
- Bust; 3$ or 20 points
- Full body; 4$ or 25 points - [link] (Example)
Not quite as shabby stuff
- Headshot; 10$ - [link] (Example)
- Bust; 12$ - [link] (Example)
- Full body; 15$
The serious stuff
- Headshot - 20 $ - [link] (Example)
- Bust - 25 $
- Fullbody - unavailable
What I draw
I don't have a list of what I draw, but it's mostly simple things. OCs, fanart, portraits and reference sheets, if needed.
Don't draw anything too sexual or anything containing too many characters. Also a bit picky on drawing two characters interacting, as I suck badly at it. =3= Same with landscape, ohgoodness.
Currently, LazyCommisions are open
There is also the slightly different PickyPencil SpeedCommishes. They are exactly the same, yet, more expensive and are done quicker. Just add onto the price;
- 2$ for the sketches
- 3$ for the simple coloring
- 4$ for the not so shabby stuff
- 5$ for the serious business
And viola. Do send notes for any and all commissions. Points suffice in payment where they are listed, paypal goes for all others.
- PEACE OUT, BRO -